A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
A native of the Congo River basin, the Lualaba River, Lake Upemba and Lake Tanganyika in Africa, it’s the largest member of the tigerfish clan, a genus of fierce predators with protruding, daggerlike teeth.
Locals say it’s the only fish that doesn’t fear the crocodile and that it actually eats smaller ones. It’s also been known to attack humans in rare instances.
me thinking i’m cute. errm..
been such a wild semester. I just bawled on the phone with my mother and while we talked about really heavy subjects I feel cleansed. This past semester has been so… I can’t even find the words. The time is of new beginnings.
NAMASTE #universaltruth #unconditional #love #truth #contentment #connected #oneness #yogilife #organicvinyasa #yoga #intheflowoflife #namaste
i’m volunteering two different shifts, one in the AM over @ 1104 wabash lot & another at the Hilton at night. OH and I’m doing the hack your t-shirt contest SO0O0O0O0O any tumblrites reading feel free to come and clap for ya girl cuz I’m already scared as shit to get up on the main stage…
It was just after 11 p.m. Monday, and Kevin Ambrose answered his cellphone as he walked, looking up at the L tracks. His childhood friend was arriving on the Green Line to join a casual celebration — five buddies reconnecting after their first year of college.
“He told me: ‘I’m on the…
This song brings back great and awful memories alike